What Percentage of Donations Go To Students?
77% of all funds raised are directed towards student expenses and student programming
13% of all funds raised are used for fundraising
10% of all funds raised are used for general administration
SRA’s award winning program has been recognized by the following organizations:
- Guidestar’s Gold-level “Great Nonprofits Top Rated List” for three consecutive years in 2011, 2012, and 2013
- Stanford University’s Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society published a study on barriers and pathways to college completion for low-income youth. The study reviewed 94 Bay Area organizations that are addressing the issue. SRA was one of only 14 recommended for philanthropic investment
- The San Francisco chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth named SRA as the “Nonprofit Organization of the Year” in 2012.
- The San Francisco Chronicle published a feature front-page article on SRA
- KPIX CBS-5 ran a half-hour television segment about SRA students.