The Students Rising Above College2Careers Hub can help. We’ve taken our 17 years of hands-on experience and made it available online to students who are not currently in our program. The SRA Hub provides personalized assistance for all of your college admissions, college success, and career development questions.
Students: the SRA Hub is your “go-to” resource for:
- Personalized 24-hour responses to your college and career questions
- Access to a large online community of students just like you
- Webinars that provide important tips on how to apply to college, manage your time, what to expect in college, how to write a resume, prepare for an interview, and more!
- A college application timeline and reminders to help you stay on track
- Resources for personal statements and UCs/CSUs/private school applications
- Guidance and tips to help you apply for scholarships and complete financial aid requirements
Teachers and Counselors: the SRA Hub App will provide you with:
- Comprehensive, reliable curricula on college prep and applications, financial aid and scholarships, job and life skills, and career exploration.
- Post high school data allowing you to track your alumni’s college enrollment, persistence, and graduation rates.
After High School and College Graduation: the SRA Hub will help:
- Support to help you through the transition to college or into the workforce
- Career development resources and coaching via webinars to help build professional skills
- Resources to help you budget and manage your money
Have a student who could use our help? They can sign-up here.
Interested in learning more about implementing the SRA Hub in your classroom, school or organization? Contact us today